Table of Contents
In an effort to provide our customers with the tool to make data-backed budget decisions about their recruiting spend, we built the Source Channel ROI Calculator. You can learn more about this here.
With Gem's Source Channel ROI Calculator, you'll be able to:
- Track spend and capture CPA/CPH across all channels
- Eliminate costly and unproductive spend
- Drive impact by investing in best performing channels
In order to use the Source Channel ROI Calculator, you must be a Gem admin and you must be on Talent Compass Advanced. This feature is currently supported for teams that use Greenhouse, Lever, Workday, and SmartRecruiters.
How do I use the calculator as a Gem admin?
1. Navigate to Pipeline Analytics > “Expense Report”
2. Click “Manage expenses” to add a new expense, or manage past expenses in your “Expense Sheet”.
3. See how spend by source, CPA, and CPH change over time by manipulating report date range in the “Expense Report”.
- Subscription: Cost is prorated across all applications for the specified time period
- Event: Cost is cumulative and applies to all applications from the specified start date onwards, or until a new Event expense for that source is entered.
- Per hire: Cost is variable depending on the # of hires made during the time period
- Agency: Cost has multiple components, with a base cost per time period AND a variable cost depending on the # of hires made during the time period
Have any issues or questions on this topic? Please feel free to contact your dedicated Gem Customer Success Manager directly or our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.