While our AI features & functionality are in early access, we’ll keep this page updated with features included in the program. Features launched into the program and this page may change at any time — visit it to get the full list of features currently launched to the program.
Which AI-powered Gem features are available for early access?
How do I get access to the Gem AI Early Access Program?
For Gem admins, in your Gem instance, click the “View terms to enable” button in the “Introducing: Gem AI Early Access” banner, then click “Accept” after reviewing the terms.
How much will these features cost?
Early Access Gem AI customers are currently able to use these features at no additional cost during the early access period. Gem may start charging for them in the future. For additional information, see the Gem AI Early Access Terms.
Are there any additional legal terms that I need to accept in order to use these features?
Yes, participation in the early access program is subject to the Gem AI Early Access Terms.
What languages do these features support?
Currently we are testing and developing in English only.
When will these features be made generally available to all customers?
We are in the early stages of development with these features, but we will keep this page updated during the early access phase with updates. The features and functionality offered during the early access program may change before they’re made generally available, or may never be made generally available.
What AI models power these features?
Currently, Gem uses Microsoft Azure OpenAI for the Sequencing Template Generation and AI Skill Suggestion for Application Review early access AI Features.
Does Gem use automated employment decision tools in its products?
No, Gem does not currently offer AEDT features.
What happens to data that I enter into these features?
By choosing to use the AI Features, you are submitting your data to Microsoft (provider of the Azure OpenAI technology that powers the features), and you agree that:
- Microsoft will process and store Input and Output for the purposes of (1) monitoring for and preventing abusive or harmful uses or outputs of the AI Features; and (2) developing, testing, and improving capabilities designed to prevent abusive use of and/or harmful outputs from the AI Features.
- Authorized Microsoft employees may review data that has triggered Microsoft’s automated systems to investigate and verify potential abuse.
- Microsoft engineers and data scientists may also access and use this data to improve Microsoft’s systems that monitor for and prevent abusive or harmful uses or outputs of the AI Features.
- Microsoft will be a subprocessor of any personal data included in your Input or Output pursuant to any data processing agreement in place between you and Gem.
What safeguards are in place to avoid misuse of the output from these features?
All Early Access customers accept the Gem AI Early Access Terms in order to use these features, and agree to use the features only as permitted by those Terms and the Acceptable Use Policy made available in this documentation. The output of these features also requires human input/review before use.
Are there any requirements for how customers must or can’t use these features?
AI Early Access customers agree to the following Acceptable Use Policy:
- You must not use the AI Features: (i) to discover any underlying components of the models, algorithms and systems (such as exfiltrating the weights of models), or to develop foundation models or other large scale models that compete with the AI Features; (ii) to mislead any person that Output was solely human generated; (iii) to generate spam, mine cryptocurrency, distribute malware or try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, device, data, account or network; (iv) in a way that violates the rights of others or is prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree; (v) in a way that could harm the AI Features or impair anyone else’s use of them; (vi) to generate, interact with, use or monetize content that is prohibited by this Acceptable Use Policy; (vii) in any other manner that violates the Azure OpenAI Code of Conduct, including the Acceptable Use Policy referenced therein; or (viii) assist or encourage anyone to do any of the above.
- You must not use web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction methods to extract data from the AI Features or from Output.
- You acknowledge that due to the nature of the technology powering the AI Features, the AI Features may generate the same or similar output for others, and so your Output may not be unique and your rights in the Output may not be enforceable against others.
- You acknowledge that Gem does not make any representations regarding the suitability or accuracy of any Output, and so you agree to ensure that all Output undergoes meaningful and appropriate human review prior to its use or distribution.
How can I provide feedback to Gem on the AI Features?
We welcome your feedback during the early access period. Please submit your feedback through the form accessed via this link. If you choose to submit feedback to us, it’s possible that we will use it. So by submitting feedback, you are agreeing that we may use your feedback in any manner without restriction or obligation or compensation to you.