Table of Contents:
Events can be used to manage your recruiting events. Create associated assets (pages, RSVP/check-in forms), manage guest lists, and see your event guest information as reflected within the CRM.
Any customer is eligible to purchase “Brand & Events Marketing”.
List of events
Create an Event
- Event name
- External ID (what gets appended in your event page URL)
You'll be able to choose an ‘Event page’ template. We automatically associate an Event page to every Event for you and give you the option to start out with our template.
Individual Event > Overview
- Event display name → this is the name that’ll be included in the RSVP confirmation email
- Date and time → this is the date + time that’ll be associated with the calendar invite that’ll be included with the RSVP confirmation email
- Event type, Attendance type, Location…
Individual Event > Guest List
Guests’ any known latest ATS status (what job they applied for, when, and latest stage they got to) is immediately available here, as well as their past CRM activity (projects column + by opening the sidebar).
You'll also be able to invite people directly from past projects, which will drop people into the guest list.
Users (anyone with access to Event module, like event coordinators) can manually update guest status using the drop-down directly in the table.
- Not invited: Anyone that was previously in a ‘Not Invited’ status but receives an email associated to this Event, will be automatically changed to ‘Invited’ status
- Invited: Default status to anyone that you add to the guest list via ‘Invite People’ button
- Attending: Anyone that submits the automatically created RSVP form + marks ‘Attending’
- Declined: Anyone that submits the automatically created RSVP form + marks ‘Declined’
- Checked In: Anyone that submits the automatically created Check-In form
Individual Event > Assets
- RSVP form
- Check In form
- Event page
Individual Event > Emails
- Sending a ’1 week reminder!’ email only to guests who’ve marked themselves as ‘Attending.’
- Sending a ‘Great to meet you! Apply to these open jobs’ email to only the guests who marked themselves as ‘Checked In’.
Have any issues or questions on this topic? Please feel free to contact your dedicated Gem Customer Success Manager directly or our Support team at email@example.com.