This article covers Job creation and configuration for the Gem ATS.
You can view this video in the Gem ATS Library here.
Your Gem team must have the Gem ATS feature enabled in order to follow these instructions. If you do not have this feature but are interested in adding it, please contact your Gem Customer Success Manager.
Creating a Job
- Click “+ New Job” on the Jobs page
- Enter a Job name
- Click “Create job”
Editing Job Details
- From the Job Setting screen
- Choose the department for the job
- Choose the location type (in-office, remote, hybrid)
- Add location(s) - you add any number of locations this role will hire for, including remote
- Choose employment type
- Save & Continue
Managing the Hiring Team
- Add people to hiring roles
- Multiple people can have the same role
- Roles will be used for default permissions on the job
Configuring the Interview Plan
- From the Interview Plan screen
- Click “Add an Interview” within the desired stage
- Configure the desired interview settings and click “create”
- Click “Add an Additional Interview” to add more interviews to the current stage or add interviews to different stages
Have any issues or questions on this topic? Please feel free to contact your dedicated Gem Customer Success Manager directly or our Support team at email@example.com.