This article covers how to schedule interviews, complete interviews, and submit scorecards in Gem ATS.
You can view this video in the Gem ATS Video Library here.
Your Gem team must have the Gem ATS feature enabled in order to follow these instructions. If you do not have this feature but are interested in adding it, please contact your Gem Customer Success Manager.
How to Schedule Interviews
- Set up an interview plan for a job (please see article Gem ATS: Jobs)
- Configure an interview with a name and duration (optional)
- Set a default “interviews” calendar
- From your job’s Talent pipeline tab, move a candidate into the desired stage. Their status will automatically update to “Needs scheduling”
- Email the candidate to request their availability (outside of Gem)
- Manually set the candidate’s status to “Availability requested”
- After hearing back from the candidate on availability, from the application detail OR from My Interviews, click an Add scheduling details button to launch the interview scheduler
- From the interview scheduler, adjust details if necessary (date, interview time, interview duration, interviewer(s)) then click Add scheduling details.
The interview will be automatically scheduled on the candidate’s and interviewer’s calendars and an email will be sent to the candidate stating that the interview has been scheduled. The interview status will automatically update to “Scheduled”. If all interviews in a stage are scheduled, the candidate’s status will automatically update to “Scheduled”.
If either the interviewer or the candidate declines the invite, an email notification will be sent to the recruiter.
How to Complete Interviews and Submit Scorecards
At the time of the scheduled interview, the interviewer is assigned a scorecard which can be found in the application detail OR from My Interviews. The interviewer is sent an email reminder one hour after the scheduled interview with a link to fill out their scorecard as well.
The submit a scorecard, the interviewer will:
- Click Fill out scorecard
- In the scorecard submitter, they will select an Overall rating and fill in their Overall recommendation then click Submit scorecard
Have any issues or questions on this topic? Please feel free to contact your dedicated Gem Customer Success Manager directly or our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.