- Navigate to your Settings in Gem.
- Scroll down to the Zoom Settings panel.
- Click Connect o Zoom and follow the prompts.
- Navigate to Settings > Scheduling.
- Bring up the Settings modal by creating a new booking type, or by editing an existing type.
- Under "Video Conferencing", select "Zoom".
- Save the changes.
Please note that deauthorizing Zoom will remove Zoom support from all Gem Scheduling.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Added Apps or search for the Gem app.
- Click the Gem app.
- Click Remove.
Have any issues or questions on this topic? Please feel free to contact your dedicated Gem Customer Success Manager directly or our Support team at email@example.com.