To help promote your job posts and spread the word, Gem ATS integrates with JobTarget to allow you to share your job posts to 25k+ external free and paid job boards, like LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Your team uses Gem ATS
- Your Gem user account is set to either Standard or Admin access
- The job post that you’re promoting has been published
Gem automatically sets you up with a JobTarget account the first time you use this feature and promote a job post. You do not need to fill out a sign-up form.
Important - By promoting a job post, you agree to create a JobTarget account and Gem will take care of this for you.
Promoting your job post
To further your reach and promote your job posting beyond your own career site, you can manually promote your job post on sites through the JobTarget Marketplace. There will be free and paid options. Using paid sites will incur a cost that you can pay using your credit card, directly through Gem.
- Open your job and head to the Job Posts tab.
- For the job post that you’ve filled out and published on your Gem job board, click the Promote button.
- Search for the job site that you wish to promote your job post on.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Setup instructions will vary based on the site that you choose. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and enter in your payment information.
Payment and billing is handled by JobTarget. If you require assistance with this process, contact the JobTarget Support team using the Need help? button from the Marketplace.
Disable posting to job boards (for deletion, see section below)
For a given job, you can manage your promoted posts by following these steps:
- Open the job in Gem.
- Click on the Job posts tab.
- Scroll down to the All job posts section.
- Under the Job Board column, you can manage your promoted post settings.
Deleting job posts from boards
If you need to delete a job post that has been shared externally via the JobTarget integration, unpublish the job post in Gem. This will remove the job post from the board.
Deleting your JobTarget account
If you wish to delete your JobTarget account, please contact the JobTarget Support team at email@example.com.
Have any issues or questions on this topic? Please feel free to contact your dedicated Gem Customer Success Manager directly or our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.