Table of contents:
This article details how to map Gem sequences to ATS jobs so that sequences' outreach activity (sends/replies) to prospects is captured in Gem Talent Compass reporting (Gem Outreach in Pipeline Analytics).
Attaching a Gem sequence to an ATS job can help you quantify the impact of your outreach activity as it relates to hires made. For example, you can:
- Visualize the complete funnel, including the volume of sourcing activity that was required.
- Project the volume of outreach needed to hit current hiring targets.
- Forecast the investment required in sourcing for upcoming roles and hiring goals.
- Report a more accurate analysis of source type attribution (e.g., how many referrals, inbound, sourced candidates it takes to fill one role).
To be able to access this feature, you must:
- Have access to Talent Compass/Pipeline Analytics.
- Use an ATS from the following list:
How to Attach a Gem Sequence to an ATS Job
Navigate to the Configure page of a Sequence and you will see "Job" on the left-hand side. Start typing in the name of the job in the text box to search for the job, select it, and click “Save” in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
- Navigate to Pipeline Analytics.
- From the "Candidates with any..." dropdown menu at the top, select "Gem Outreach".
- From the "Group by:..." dropdown menu underneath the funnel view, select "Job".
Now you are able to see how many sends and replies can be attributed to a hire! In the below example, it took 514 messages sent and 37 replies to hire 1 person for the Software Engineer position.
Can I retro-actively attach a job to an existing sequence?
Can I attach multiple jobs to the same sequence?
Not yet, but this is on the roadmap.
Can I attach multiple sequences to one / the same job?
Have any issues or questions on this topic? Please feel free to contact your dedicated Gem Customer Success Manager directly or our Support team at email@example.com.